ATGRILLS 9.5" ENAMELED TITANIUM CERAMIC NON STICK STAINLESS STEEL FRY PAN - BLUE
- Diameter: 9.5 inches
- Height: 2 inches
- Weight：2.9 lbs
- Material: premium stainless steel
- Exterior: porcelain-enamel exterior
- Interior: Titanium ceramic non-stick coating
- Handles: heat resistant stainless steel handles
- Oven Safe to 600°F
- Diswasher Safe: Yes
- Heat Source: gas, electric, ceramic, induction, oven
- Warranty: 1 Year
- WARNING: *Please kindly use wooden/silicone spatulas so as not to scratch the finish on your non-stick coatings.
Features & Benefits
Our durable enameled stainless steel fry pan is engineered for high-performance cooking, stylish design and quick cleanup. We have developed superior technology to innovatively combine enamel with stainless steel for which the patent is being applied. The porcelain-enamel exterior offers contemporary styling, is vibrant and everlasting, glossy and smooth, shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking, and easy to cleanup. The interior Titanium ceramic non-stick coating has a long-lasting and abrasion-resistant finish which offers a higher rate of durability than other non-stick coatings. Less oil, fat, or butter needs to use when cooking food makes it ideal for low-fat healthy cooking. Even while on high heat, the non-stick feature will prevent your food from getting burnt.
Made from medical grade stainless steel, FDA approved
- Vibrant and everlasting porcelain-enamel exterior offers contemporary styling, glossy and smooth, shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking and easy to cleanup
- Titanium ceramic non-stick interior with exceptionally durability, without PFOA, PTFA, easy to cleanup
- Premium stainless steel body conducts heat quickly and evenly
- Ergonomic, oven-safe, heat resistant stainless steel handles
- Tapered rims eliminate drips while pouring
- Used on any heat source (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, oven)
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Easy to clean interior and exterior
- Dishwasher safe
The enamel on stainless steel pan is vibrant and everlasting, glossy and smooth, shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking ,makes your kitchen stylish and modern, and easy to cleanup.
Titanium ceramic coating is exceptional durable and sturdy than other coatings. Less oil can cook without burning your food.
The pan made from medical grade stainless steel can heat quickly and evenly.
Long cast stainless steel handle is riveted design which can resist heat from scalding and stay cool while on stovetops for comfortable handling.
The tapered rims can eliminate drips while pouring
Easy to clean without food residuals accumulation breeding bacteria
Oven safe up to 600 degrees F and compatible with gas, electric, halogen, oven, induction.
Care and Use
Before First Use
- Remove all packaging materials, labels, stickers and tags.
- Wash Titanium ceramic cookware in warm soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly using a soft cloth or paper towel
- For cookware with a Titanium ceramic non-stick interior, heat each pan on low for 30 seconds, remove from heat and spread one teaspoon of cooking oil over the entire interior surface with a clean cloth or paper towel. Wipe off any excess. You should then condition the pan regularly to maintain the performance of the Titanium ceramic non-stick coating.
Care And Clean
- Most metal utensils can be used except knives and whisks. However, care should be exercised when using any metal utensil. Avoid using sharp edged utensils and do not cut directly in the pan. Do not stab or gouge the non-stick surface. Accordingly, scratching cannot be covered by the guarantee.
- With use some minor discoloration of the non-stick coating may occur. This is quite normal and will not affect the non-stick properties of your cookware.
- Slight surface marks or abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the non-stick surface. Those marks will not be covered by the guarantee.
- If you accidentally burn food in your pans fill them with warm water and washing up liquid and leave to soak for about an hour. Afterwards wash them as normal and use a non-abrasive sponge (a non-stick scouring sponge) if necessary. The non-stick coating should then be reconditioned with a little cooking oil wiped over the surface and metal edge with a kitchen paper.
- To recondition the non-stick surface. The Titanium ceramic non-stick coating is formulated not to chip or peel under normal household use. If particles from the coating are accidentally ingested, there is no danger. These particles are non toxic and totally inert, if ingested it is totally innocuous in the body.