ATGRILLS AURORA LUXE - 2 QT ELECTRIC MULTI FUNCTION POT -- RED
- Capacity: 2.0 Quart
- Height: 11.9 Inches
- Width of Pot with Base: 10.7 Inches
- Width of Pot without Base: 6.8 Inches
- Wattage: 800W/120V
- Weight：5.9 lbs
- Variable Temperature Control: Yes
- Material: cast aluminum
- Handles: anti-scalding bakelite handles
- Inside Coating: crystal blue diamond non-stick coating
- Oven Compatibility: Inner single pot can be separately used on all stove tops (gas, electric, ceramic, induction), but excluding microwave oven and toaster oven
- Dishwasher Safe: only suitable for the inner single pot excluding heating base. Hand clean the heating base exterior with damp cloth only.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- WARNING: *Please kindly use wooden/silicone spatulas so as not to scratch the finish on your non-stick coatings.
Features & Benefits
Our versatile electric multi-function pot is separately designed of cast aluminum inner pot and electric heating base making it convenient to get dinner on the table and cleanup a cinch. You can effortlessly adjust the temperature control for different cooking task- sauté, stew, grill and deep-fry up to 428°F. Both of the inner pot and the heating base will work perfectly to keep a constant temperature for the ingredients and retain their natural flavour as well. The inner pot has crystal blue diamond non-stick coating with long-lasting and abrasion-resistant finish which offers a higher rate of durability than other non-stick coatings. It is top-performer heating up more quickly, saving 2/3 of the preheating time, and much lighter than cast iron pot. Less oil, fat, or butter needs to use when cooking food makes it ideal for low-fat healthy cooking. It is compact, easy to carry and can be separately used as a plate on the dining table. It’s a must-have for the apartment and smaller kitchen.
2 QT capacity serves 1-3 persons or a small family
- 4 mode temperature control (warm/low/mid/high) to sauté, stew, grill and deep-fry up to 428°F.：
- Crystal blue diamond non-stick interior with exceptionally durability, without PFOA, PTFA, easy to cleanup
- Inner cast aluminum pot: heating up more quickly, saving 2/3 of the preheating time, and much lighter than cast iron pot
- Inner pot can be separately used on all stove tops (gas, electric, ceramic) + induction, but except for microwave oven and toaster oven
- Non-metal bakelite handles can stay cool on the stove tops
- The lid’s special drip structure helps distribute condensation evenly over the food, keeping meat and fish succulent and tender.
- The slot design on the cast aluminum inner pot helps let the steam off the pot and make tasty dishes a cinch
- Compact and easy to carry
- Inner Cast-aluminum cooking pot - dishwasher safe.
- Warning: Electric heating base - please hand clean exterior with damp cloth only
Crystal blue diamond non-stick interior with exceptionally durability, without PFOA, PTFA, easy to cleanup.
The bakelite handles are designed to stay cool on the stove top.
This multi-purpose cookware features a special under-lid drop structure that helps distribute condensation evenly over the food, keeping meat and fish succulent and tender.
The slot design on the cast-aluminum cookware help let the steam off the pot and make tasty dishes a cinch.
This electric multi function pot can sauté, stew, grill and deep-fry up to 428°F.
The bottom non-slip design prevents tilting of the pot body to avoid burns
The temperature control has 4 pre-set mode (warm/low/mid/high), providing the ideal heat for every cooking task.
The bottom handles of the heating base provides convenient moving.
Care and Use
- The cast-aluminum body >>> Hand wash recommended and is dishwasher safe as well
- The electric heating base >>> Hand clean only with a damp cloth to rub the stain on the outside. Please do not put in the dishwasher or rinse under the faucet.
- Do not use the Aurora Cookware in the microwave or the electric oven.
- Please use wooden/silicone spatulas so as not to scratch the finish on your non-stick coatings.
- Please adjust the heating flame, making it not exceed the outer edge of the pot bottom, so as to achieve the best heating performance and to protect bakelite handles as well.